Saturday, April 24, 2010

Welingkar GDPI Ex.

Hyderabad to Bangalore...

April 22
Train at 23:55 from Kacheguda, and last local to Kacheguda is at 21:10. What to do?
No option other than taking the same local. Reached Kacheguda at 22:15. All Restaurants are closed in the station (what all, there was only one).
Saw a guard there...
Me- Bhaiya yahan khane ke liye kuch milega station me?
Guard- తేరే అరె నాట్ ఎనీ రేస్తురంత్స్ హియర్
Me- Nako telugu raadu....Hindi ya English me bol sakte hai?
Guard- Yahan khane ko nahi milega, baahar jaana padega.
Me- Thank You.

Went outside, took dinner.
Now Train is half an hour late. (Indian Railways)
At about 00:30 on my berth...

Bangalore...
April 23
Train reached 1:30 hours late so in Bangalore at 14:30. Went to see Institute from there only. Traffic was like oo laa laa...fuc*ing
Finally at my friend's place at 19:30.....(fucked up in this time...totally)
(want to write that night's ex but leave it....phir kabhi, zyada nahi pakaunga tum logon ko)


April 24
WE School...
Great campus, glasses, glasses and more glasses...also colourful.
Security guard checked my Admit Card then I was asked to wait in waiting area (a classroom kinda room). There were two projectors in those some motivational clip was playing then a video of Welingkar's campus including toilet and commode...I couldn't control my smile at that time.
We were given a packet containing 1 Bun with Jam in middle, 1 veg puff, 2 cookies, 1 frooty, 1 half litre water bottle, 1 diary and 1 pencil...hmm good, Mogembo khush hua.
There were three rows 2 for EDR group, 1 for E group.
EDR means who have applied for all courses and E means just for PGDM. EDR guys gonna face 2 Interviews.
After some time a senior called for Registration.
Then we went to another glassy room where there were 2-3 Alumni es, 2 seniors to give presentation and 2-3 faculty members present. They started presentation totally mugged up, the female senior was not looking well prepared and was doing aaaa,,,ummmmm... I was so tired after that Journey and due to last night (which I didn't mention) so I yawned once and that female senior saw and started giggling and in return I also giggled. Placement committee secretary said that this year average placement was 6.6 Lakhs, and highest was 16 Lakhs and International highest was 49 Lakhs. Then QA session.
Then straight to GD room. 12 participants and 3 panel members.
Topic was "India is loosing its cultural values".
They gave us 1 minute to think and then we started. 1 guy tried to be the leader of the group by saying that we have 20 minuted so we all should listen to each other carefully and not cut short each other.(I thought if not cut short then what the fu*k is GD?). Ignoring our SELF MADE LEADER all started discussing. But at the end we didn't reached at the conclusion. Then panel members said to summerize one by one in 30-45 secs.
One guy when crossed 1 minute then panel said that ok stop, he said no sir 1 minute I wanna add one more example, they again said you crossed your time limit, he again said no sir I wanna add one more point. Then panel said Ok. Add.

Then we went to another room(seemed like conference room)
One by one seniors called us for Interview.
My panel was I think super cool. 1 Gentleman and 1 Mam.
They didn't even checked the later part of my form, just the front page where my
pretty pic was looking more pretty...lol.
G-Hmm...So you are from Business family..hah?
Me-Yes Sir.
G-Where are you from?
Me-JBP
M-Why you selected Bangalore as center?
Me-Big story.
G-Future plans?
Me-Financial Consultancy
M-What if not WE School?
Me-Told
G-Why only Welingkar?
Me-Told
G-Aren't you interested in other courses?
Me-No
G-Family?
Me-Told
G-Do you advice your Brother while he invests in shares, bonds?
Me-Quite often, but not now.
M-What kinda business your father and brother have?
Me-Told
Some more general questions i don't remember. No questions from Academics, current affairs, essays which I have written in form. Nothing.
Good Interview atleast acc to me. Though they didn't offered me chocolates...hehe

Then a senior took me to a computer lab where I have given Psychometric Test. 63 Questions in 20 minutes.

All in all organized process in a pretty campus. Enjoyed.

All the Best to all of you.

Keep Smiling. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment