Sunday, November 15, 2009

Myself

So lets start by knowing who the **** I am???

I am Robin Jain or you may call what my friends call me "Smiling Panda".
I am from Jabalpur, Bhopal, and Hyderabad..(good na...ya i know...lol).
Don't reach in the confuse state of mind, lemme tell you, I born in Jabalpur brought up in Bhopal for 13 years then came back to Jabalpur, did my graduation from there and now in Hyderabad preparing for fu**ing CAT.

Straight forward guy, loves each and everything, except unnecessary attitude.
Adventure sports, make people laugh, long drive with my buddies, reading books, sketching, helping mom in kitchen, writing poems, secure place when it comes to my hobbies.

My dream is to open my own Telecommunication Giant ARICOMM (Arihant Communications), and to become if not the richest, the most satisfied person on earth by whatever I did in my life.
Ya, I also wanna go for world trip with my soul mate...
Ah...lots of plans are under construction, will definitely give them concrete shape...

So for now I think this is enough...

Keep Smiling,
Robin.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment